What is Secure Hosting?
Secure hosting providers is more than what its name gives away and entails several things. It obviously means a hosting solution that provides better security for data. Some common secure hosting features include:
- Firewalls: These prevent access to dangerous or uncertified software which can possibly harm your computer. It blocks server requests based on IP address blacklists, filters, and uncertified activity.
- DDoS Protection: DDoS protection repels a type of attack that can take down your website. These attacks are usually automated and the volume of requests come from a hijacked computer.
- Virus Protection: An anti-virus is pretty standard for a secure hosting provider. It repels attacks from viruses and helps keep your website free of any malware.
- Security Monitoring: Realtime monitoring of threats is a very critical part of secured hosting. This allows for your website to constantly be monitored so that any attack is prevented or at least alerted against.
- Spam Filter: Spam filtering allows for unwanted emails and those containing phishing attacks or malware to be filtered out.
- SSL Security Certificate: SSL security certificates allow users to supply sensitive information without it being stolen.
- Domain Name Privacy: Domain name purchasing makes your name, address, and other contact information freely available. Domain name privacy protects this information and it’s often offered through hosts.
1. Liquid Web
Among secure cloud providers and hosting providers, Liquid Web is one of the best. It manages security as well as other elements of your server environment. It manages nearly 100% uptime and employs a top-notch development team.
2. InMotion Hosting
InMotion Hosting is a great dedicated hosting provider. The incredible hosting security features it boasts include a security adviser who offers security recommendations and two-factor authentication. 2FA is currently the most reliable form of protecting your data. InMotion Hosting also offers auto updates, DDoS protection, and integration with popular security plug-ins.
Bluehost is one of the more affordable hosting providers with the best security. While it is a shared hosting provider, it offers a secure hosting environment. You get automatic updates, regular malware scans, and account isolation features.
iPage is an industry leading hosting provider with great pricing. You get SiteLock security which provides you with all the major security features needed to protect your data. You also get free Ecommerce tools, and free marketing credits. The paid plans also guarantee unlimited disk space and a free domain name for a year.
5. A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting is one of the top names in secured hosting. It provides you unlimited inboxes, forwarding and auto responding protocols. This includes Secure POP3, IMAP, and SMTP messaging features. You also get unlimited storage, and transfer with free SSL certificates.
You also get unlimited SSD storage, and a new domain name or transfer.
These are some of the best hosting providers you can get with the best secure hosting.